? ??????????????Blue Skull? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (26 Ratings)??115 Grabs Today. 9689 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (44 Ratings)??114 Grabs Today. 26332 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

My photo
Shah alam, Selangor, Malaysia
没头没脑的青春派少女。一个很怕学哥学姐们的24届学记~总控制不了自己的喜怒哀乐.非常情绪化的巨蟹座女生。我什么都写。你可以选择看或不看,但请留下你的足迹,让我知道你来过。

June 17, 2008

Stupid Teacher!!

Dont said that i no manners!! Wait for my surat Aduan!! See how u die!!
I dont scared about u!! Although u make me crazy and messy!!
How can a teacher put those dirty things on our face???
Geram betul!!

Although my BM is not good, but i will write it and send to the Pengetua there!!
Surat Aduan i wrote before! I knew the format and how to write it!
Now I thanks to my BM teacher that taught me how to write surat aduan!
In the "Rules" for teachers, teachers should not beat students..especially girls!!

You are Malay.. N u should not put the Yucky things on the whole class' face!!
U should not be a teacher! U should be a Rubbish!
I am a good students, i know i shall not say bad things about teacher..
But, I hate him!!
The whole class hate him!!
Maybe some days, the whole school hate him!!

I just write my blog. U cant scold me now!!
I just say i hate u,
If u r human, not an animal, please apologize to those who hate you!!
I haven't see a teacher like you!

0 贴心忠告: