? ??????????????Blue Skull? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (26 Ratings)??115 Grabs Today. 9689 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (44 Ratings)??114 Grabs Today. 26332 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

My photo
Shah alam, Selangor, Malaysia
没头没脑的青春派少女。一个很怕学哥学姐们的24届学记~总控制不了自己的喜怒哀乐.非常情绪化的巨蟹座女生。我什么都写。你可以选择看或不看,但请留下你的足迹,让我知道你来过。

June 03, 2008

A trip to Taman Negara

OmG~ Just i recieved a message said that a form 4 student found dead eaten by a python in Taman Negara! I went there for 3 days 2 nights. It was quite adventurous. I'd been "Kissed"
by the leeches, mosquitoes and other insects... Its was a nice trip but i think i would never go there again. It's because i'm not really love the nature. But it is a nice experience to jungle trekking.

Gunung Tahan is the highest mountain in Semenanjung Malaysia. But I was shocked that no one can go to the top of the mountain. Gosh!

Hmmm.. I saw many bats in Gua Telinga too~ Some black black things is up on my head.. Juz then i knew that they are bats. A child in front me shouted very loud and the bats fly every where. Not dangerous but very scary!!

0 贴心忠告: